View Single Post
Old 07-01-15, 08:08 AM   #1153
Admiral Von Gerlach
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 358
Uploads: 0

It is uncertain what the future is, the majority of the work has ended up in Peabody's directional area, and he is busy with real life concerns. Certainly there is always a chance this can be completed...there are limitations on what the SH IV coding will allow that limit the kind of missions that can be created.

A number of decent Japanese submarines were created and operational and can be found in a stand alone mod. It is not easy to make new ships that work in all ways.

One finally note i was reading thru the past posts and a discussion came up about how many US destroyers were sunk by typhoons in the Pacific, a good many went down in a major storm with all hands so to them being top heavy and without sufficient fuel..due to mistakes by the Admiral in charge of the fleet in question. It was a tragedy that was not much publicized just wanted to add that note to the record here.

As for the IJN campaign, we can hope and keep faith in the possibilty. And if not this one someone else may take up the challenge for the story of the IJN side has never been fully told, and still to this day there is negativity and misbelieve in their achievements in the naval community.

I hope someday this can be addressed fully and a sim campaign would be a fine way to help do this. I work in several ways in modern Japan and am aware of much information that has not been widely known over here, and someday maybe it will be if there is some trust develop from over there that it will be respected.