Thread: Poor graphics
View Single Post
Old 12-09-18, 12:43 PM   #1
cobalt
Commander

Downloads: 21
Uploads: 0
Default Poor graphics

I just decided to try sh4 for the first time and im having some trouble. Im trying to play on 4k and the game seems to me like its at 800x600. The graphics are downright awful and with huge jagged edges. At a high resolution shouldnt the edges go away for the most part? Ive also tried to force it on my nvidia cp without luck. Any thoughts? Idk if its displaying at a smaller resolution and scaling up or if the game just looks like complete trash. Ive tried switching it to windowed mode and it still is as large as my screen and seems to fit, but the graphics remain the same. The ui resolution seems to be correct but small. I dont get it, it really does not seem like a high resolution image at all...

edit:
After some testing it appears that changing the resolution in game only has an effect on the menu and ui. The 3d graphics in game are not effected by changing resolution. Is this for real? Did ubisoft really **** the bed that hard on this game or am I having some strange compatibility problem?

here is a picture
https://imgur.com/a/J5Pz6UP

edit:

I just needed to patch the game D:

Last edited by cobalt; 12-09-18 at 03:25 PM.
cobalt is offline   Reply With Quote