View Single Post
Old 07-19-09, 01:36 AM   #158
Highbury
The Old Man

Downloads: 174
Uploads: 0

I hope you will enjoy it. Just keep in mind that there are still issues to be worked out and until the Mission Building community can really get going on the mission builder (which is quite complex and has no written instructions in English yet) the single player content is quite thin. When you do get up in the air the experience is second to none IMO, so you have bought a fantastic flight sim engine, but it still needs some work and tweaking.

I love the product, just posting this so that when it arrives, any incompleteness is not a slap in the face. Many of the "upset" customers seemed to think it was going to be RB3D with better graphics, campaign and all. I guess they just looked at YouTube video and never actually read about what was planned for the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUBMAN1 View Post
I'll wait till there is a crack to remove the inet portion. THen I'll buy the game. I don't always like having my PC connected to do whatever.

-S
I don't think we will be seeing that soon. It does not only authenticate on startup, it does after and before every mission you fly etc etc. It should say on the box you need a "stable" internet connection. I have heard of people who have lost connection on a long mission and it does not record the result after. Not a great solution but if it prevents piracy I am all for it.
Highbury is offline   Reply With Quote