Old 03-20-08, 07:45 PM   #51
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Install Latest Version

Frenema said:
Quote:
Did I miss something? Because I can't seem to be able to open any tubes other than the 1st one. If I select say tube 2 and command it to open it's always the tube 1 that opens...
I'm thinkin' maybe you missed the upgrade to V1.01 of SH3Speech. Sounds like you are using the 1.00 version of SH3Speech. In the 1.00 version, the key that was used for opening/closing tubes caused a problem such that the open tube order did not function correctly (as well as some other tube problems). This was fixed in SH3Speech V1.01. Have you correctly upgraded to 1.01? See link here: http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/showthread.php?t=132228

Make sure you follow the directions for correctly upgrading to V 1.01. That'll solve your tube problem PM me if still having issues after correctly installing V 1.01.

P.S. - You CAN install the new version mid-patrol without doing any harm. The only files within SH3 that are altered are the commands_en.cfg and (new) commands_de.cfg
R/
TC2

Last edited by Tomcattwo; 03-26-08 at 07:08 PM.
Tomcattwo is offline   Reply With Quote