View Single Post
Old 08-21-09, 03:03 PM   #168
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Hi mates,

Some anwsers:
1. Yes, I'm not more working on this mod since a long ago, it's a dead project for now. The Sun halo problem, even if a marginal problem, was never fixed. Also the necessary dials and menu 1024 fix never were adjusted (a team is need to do this work)
2. I can't confirm if it work or not on an ATI card just because I don't have one. But some guys here attested that it not work on their ATI cards. But is easy to notice that some guys, even with a nvidia card, have some difficult in make it work too. So, perhaps it's a user end problem about ATI? I really don't know...
3. In the first post and in the readme I wrote a concise walktrough on how to make it work (on nvidia at least). Just set your game to any resolution (even using highres mod) and adjust your monitor to WS mode (not 4:3). Note that the mod generates a streched vertical image (the 3d objects, ships, uboats, crew, etc are in truth elongate vertically by the mod, then when you put this 4:3 vertically elongate image on a physical WS monitor you will have finally a correct proportion on the final image. Hopes that you understand (my limited english...). So, it must work in any WS monitor (with nvidia at least as exposed above). Compare your result with the uboat interior pics that are in the firts post. Also notice that the dials will be horizontally elongate as exposed since the beginning of this mod, only the 3D "world" is fixed by the mod.

Cheers!

Rubini.

Last edited by Rubini; 08-21-09 at 09:15 PM.
Rubini is offline   Reply With Quote