View Single Post
Old 03-26-14, 09:33 AM   #262
Jochem
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 245
Uploads: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
...but Aces Super Turms and the other mods are totally compatible with CCom full interiors. Not so detailed as NewInteriors v2, but a nice choice if you canīt live without the Aces mods.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Ahoy Fitz,

Glad to see you after all this time! Thank you for your reply, but as you can imagine I have not wasted my time tonight. In fact, I found another way to add new compartments in my typ 7, compatible with the necessary Aces's modifications , of course. And since the configuration of my system allows it, I was looking forward to push silent hunter 3 in these rentranchements to see what happens.

However, out of curiosity, I wanted to enjoy the Flam's work on my system...What emotion...To see these guys sleep in their bunks...It touched me deeply...I felt, well they slept, they were alive. It was very touching.

So, I had to start everything from the beginning, and I had read long, wide and across pages and pages of the forum to find a consensus. And I must say, you helped me a lot there. I read everything on the Flakmonkey's topic mod; three, four, five times, could not remember (there are some pages indeed), the topic "New compartments", talking, among other things, the mod ccom. I have read and reread, although recess, tons of information issued by Aces on his page about Super Turms and everything that revolves around it. It's simple, as you see me, I did not sleep that night. I had to sleep three hours since noon. But the result was worth it, I confirm this !

Moreover, in this regard, I would like to thank everyone of the subsim forumers without which this game would have left long forgotten. Thanks to Neal to make Subsim possible. How much time have gone by since Fighting Steel ! Thanks to Jaesen Jones, TheDarkWraith, Brett25, Flakmonkey, Thomsen, Raptor, Venatore, Aces, JcWolf, Rubini, Carotio, OLC, Fubar, Desertstriker, Makman, GWX team, Plissken and you, Fitzcarraldo, and all others I may have forgotten. Thanks to all of of you to make Silent hunter III, always today a great submarine simulator.

I will create a new topic with a modifications list that I have mixed together.

<< "Quod me non necat me fortiorem facit"...

Last edited by Jochem; 03-26-14 at 10:45 AM.
Jochem is offline   Reply With Quote