View Single Post
Old 05-06-18, 06:23 AM   #4
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Well, using Rockstars suggesiton for that Chinese thing as a start I reserached digital video cameras and action cameras a bit deeper and found that neither their battery life nor their storage capacity seems to be in support of my idea... While I do not need to shoot 7 hours continously, I definetly wanted more than just 30 minutes with stabilization full on. I thought about shooting without needing to stop and manually shoot, like with a photo camera, and then sorting and cutting the material at home. A video-blackbox, so to speak. It seems I have tremendously overestimated hardware'S capacities there...

And I wonder how a company can dare to price its latest Hero6 camera so high like they do, and then allowing it to have such monumental software issues on board...

And then, even for a 2D 180° or 360° you want to prefer having a high fps rate while having high resolution as well. I got the impression the tehcnology is not really there... The hero 6 again had 60fps and wanted high minimum resolution, but it is overpriced, and as said: problems with the software and inner life.

Sounded like a great idea to me, but I lose trust in it...