View Single Post
Old 03-08-18, 12:55 PM   #3
p7p8
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polak2 View Post
I would consider adding possibly typed comments and explanations in most crucial/pivotal moments of the video.
It was my plan but... few days before making video, YT remove this feature! And all videos on my channel are my first one - im not experienced in this. Its only experiment.

I wil try to write comments as "marks with text" on map.

Most YT videos about DW shows gameplay or basic tutorials. In my opinion best way for learning DW is observation of experienced player in "real" scenarios. It allows to watch how to react for specific situations, what is important and what is not.

For example learning TMA in sterile enviroment is useless in battle. Most people only tries to put some (not enough) dots in straight line, even without changing ownship course instead focusing on wider aspect TMA work.

Reading subsim only confirms my suspections. All new players asks about separated details from general situations or aspects of warfare - it is wrong. During game you should knows why you do something and what is next step on way to planned goal. In my videos those "details" have proper (not too high) place in wide spectrum of actions.

BTW in this scenario I had hope, that Type 212 will attack my ship with missiles - it didn't happend. Defence against missiles attack during ASW operation will be in next videos.
p7p8 is offline   Reply With Quote