View Single Post
Old 10-29-08, 03:31 PM   #43
Boats
Loader

Downloads: 74
Uploads: 0

Well, as someone else already stated, I'm a WW2 history enthusiast. My interest in that time period even had me joining the Marines as a young man.
Anyway, I had TVT pre-ordered through gogamer because, as someone else has stated, there isn't much else out there for new WW2 tank sims. I'm not too concerned with Steel Fury because it's not getting poor feed back from those who already have it. The reviews are good, as were the reviews for TVT, but there isn't any multiplayer to offset those good reviews. Afterall, TVT was given a good review until people tried to connect with more than one other player.:rotfl: And even now you can find someone giving it a good word over on the TVT forum. If they stay in single player mode.

So I suppose I'll wait and see what happens with TVT and get my kicks on steel beast (almost said route 66). Just d/led the demo of COD World at War so that will hold me over for awhile.

As for Amazon, I don't do internet type shopping. I like to be able to send a check in. And I think GOgamer is the only distributor in the states for these two titles. EB has never listed them.
Boats is offline   Reply With Quote