View Single Post
Old 10-29-08, 03:00 PM   #42
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boats
I had my order with gogamer changed from this title to Steel Fury.

Buzz is Steel Fury will be upgraded in one way or another to include multi-player.
Probably not, nobody mentioned that. but it was mentioned that the team considers a steel Fury 2 which then will inlcude MP - if the first Steel Fury being released in some days justifies that project. I have read that in their forum. No matter how, we speak not about months but 1-3 years in time, I think. So, if MP is a must for you, SBP is the path to go as long as you do not want to wait that long.

Why preordering Steel Fury anyway? Just wait for the release and then check the customer'S feedback - and then order it if you want. Amazon sends it to you just the other day. Preordering if not being sure about what to expect, is nothing but a gamble. That way, low-quality developers get encouraged - since their stuff sells despite low quality. as long as they must not fight for customers, most of them will not improve - why should they make their life difficult if they get their gold in easier ways as well?