View Single Post
Old 02-26-15, 03:23 PM   #20
HertogJan
Weps

Downloads: 137
Uploads: 0

I double checked via 'advanced' in LAA and its active now , did a check for all my games... some weren't active due to that
I shouldn't be so lazy and do it proper... Would save, Modder like you and me needing to ask, a lot of grief.
I'm not the guy to ask questions if I get stuck, I'll roam the net before and when I get to a dead end I'll ask.
I'm not a total loss tho, I figured out how to get some stuff working, like the conversion Knts/ Nm chart, Chronometer.
It might not be that big of a deal for most but it was my second attempt in modding stuff to my liking... First was a disaster

I don't need to check the difference between TMO and OTC, I know what it does and its a huge improvement.

A BIG THANK YOU FOR THAT!

I absolutely love OTC... that's why I always us it in any mod setup except for RFB cause there isn't one... YET?!? , it's also the main reason I don't use RFB... but will try it out sometime in the future.

As for the cables, I was hoping it would be a hiccup and was (fairly) easily re-workable but if it breaks OTC then I'll not touch it and live with it.
(Gonna go for a S class this time and work my way up, might even skip the Porpoise this time).

PS_ What is the bases on which you're making your 'Mega' Mod... The one in OTC RFB 1.4 thread?
Is it a totally new one or has it a TMO or a RFB bases?
(just remembered something I wanted to add to that thread).
HertogJan is offline   Reply With Quote