View Single Post
Old 04-27-08, 02:23 PM   #3
Zantham
中国水兵

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 1

Quote:
1) All my crew above deck have no eyes... yes you heard that right, no eyes. the just have empty sockets and its quite disturbing.

2) All my crew above deck are translucent.

3) When i destroy or attack a vessel/airplane... i get the lovely blue screen of death... if i update my graphics card driver to a beta... i dont get it anymore... instead i get a black screen of nothing and then a complete system freeze.

4) When diving... all my men on deck stay on deck... looks like they are praticing there yoga breathing excersises.

5) Is there someway of getting german sounds/voices?

6) Is there a way of getting better effects?
1) You're crew doesn't need eyes. You do all their jobs for them in the game. They are just eye candy.

2) This is so it is easier for you to spot ships without having to look around these crewmembers, who have no eyes anyways.

3) Could be a mod conflict, corrupt graphics, bad video card driver install (antivirus interfering?). This is not a known issue and likely specific to your computer.

4) They ARE practicing their yoga exercises. The ability to hold your breath for hours comes in very useful on a submarine. Imagine you are trying to dodge a destroyer and your crew all exhales, filling the sub with more air and your sub pops to the surface.

5) Yes. Check the Mods forum.

6) Yes. Check the mods forum.
Zantham is offline   Reply With Quote