View Single Post
Old 06-10-17, 03:12 PM   #6
mhj1992
Swabbie

Downloads: 245
Uploads: 0

Issues I have ran into so far:

1. 3-d models disappearing / reappearing at random intervals during combat ( realism be damned, I payed 40 bucks, I want to see the damn ruskies and I want to see my fish hit them)

2. Bears / Orions appearing en masse - like 5-10 of them in the north sea where bears especially shouldn't be ( I have read they are aware of this thankfully)

3. I have scared a diesel electric boat passed its crush depth. I fired a fish, and watched as the torp was about 5-10 seconds from hitting it, then poof, gone. Hilarious, but dissatisfying.

4. Maybe it's just me, but the campaign controlling it really really slow. Trying to intercept even other subs is very hard. Maybe tweak the speed of the players sub to give the player a fair shot at encountering their missions and having to duke it out over letting them cuss at their sub as they watch the soviet subs blaze right by them just out of reach

5. Campaign issues: I keep having issues of the game "crashing" where I'm still in game, but it will randomly shift to a blue under water screen with no explanation. Only way to fix the issue is to ctrl alt delete out and turn off the program. Also, just played the mission where you attack the landing party.. Holy hell, within 2 minutes, I was torpedoed and sunk. (this is with running quiet, and trying to establish what contacts I had thus far. I have also ran into battles where I never find anything, after over 30 mins of running from one end of the grid to the other. This, along with the over load of bears, and the fact that ive had them drop as many as 3 torps on me at a time has made the campaign unplayable.

I am still cussing my innocent computer because of this games frustration so far. Id rather play 688 hunter killer over this after my experience thus far.

Last edited by mhj1992; 06-11-17 at 08:31 AM.
mhj1992 is offline   Reply With Quote