View Single Post
Old 10-03-10, 07:32 PM   #1553
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Smiladon View Post
ZeeWolf I would Gladly give you your 60 70 80 or 100 to make this game complete..But to me its not going to be complete unless there s a
Functioning multiplayer aspect to the game, the guys at panzersim can only go so far and they have been bashing there heads trying to get it to work, As said I would give you cash toward a bigger picture
O_Smiladon
Advocate to the multiplayer
Welcome aboard O_Smiladon,
T34 vs Tiger has what I believe a tremendous potential for multi-play, having been put on the market with the major focus on the Multi-play aspect.
As a matter of fact the multi-play feature worked far better from the day this sim was released compared to the single player aspect. With bugs yes but not like the single play.
So, please stop and think about that for a moment while also considering the remarkable developments that Project ZeeWolf has successfully brought to those who had the trust in me to give me a chance to re-invent this great WWII tank simulation.
Then please note that as a army of one that I can only produce so much as anyone
can be quick to point out and still my production can only be fairly compared with the original developers at G5.
Therefore, I have very high expectations from T34 vs Tiger - and from those who want a top of the line WWII tank simulation.
But as you know I am no Mother Theresa (God bless her heart) and those who believe I can turn my vision for this sim into reality would never expect me to be. But if you could get behind my efforts now I could get behind the muti-player aspect in the future.

Sincerely,
ZeeWolf

ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote