View Single Post
Old 09-24-17, 04:37 PM   #12
MADLOU
Gunner

Downloads: 1208
Uploads: 0

CW is very good lite modern sub sim. I got it about three weeks ago. After about 10-12 hours of playing, it is no longer challenging, even on the elite setting. I learned how to evade the hostile torpedoes practically every time and keep from being detected most of the time. Its a shame, because when it was challenging it was real blast and the graphics are really nice and immersive. Hopefully there will be some mods out there or DLCs which will give the game a lot more depth and not just harder. For instance, I would like to be able to just roam the seas in real time like the SH series until I detect a hostile on my own. Or maybe some aspect of the interior with crew members could be modeled or more complex TMA. Or perhaps be able to come close to the surface and send/receive radio communications which give new orders. I see how the developers introduced crew voices and some other additions after the games release which greatly added to the realism of the game. If they continue in this direction, they may very well surpass the achievements of the SH series. Of course, not everyone wants a hard core sim and maybe that should be considered.

My hat goes off to Killerfish for their great game and willingness to listen to us gamers.
MADLOU is offline   Reply With Quote