View Single Post
Old 09-01-09, 02:51 AM   #81
keltos01
Silent Hunter

Downloads: 114
Uploads: 18

quote=Deamon

Good one mate

Ok I checked your thread and that on the Narwahl. I am impressed!!!
thanks
Boy you came around in the mean while! You seem to be really pationate and seem to have a long breath. A rare quality! I had a good time to check out the japanese u-boat monstrosities and a fair job on the Narwhal
There are still some stuff to come, like the Sen Taka (I-201) but as they have a really short range they won't be included in the IJN camapign beta 1.

I tried, months ago, to catch a task force out of San Diego with the Jyunsen B... it's waaay harder to catch a carrier task force when you've spotted them as it is a merchantman... they are fast !
Can I maybe have an autograph, Sir ?

Hitman must be loving you now.

I wasn't quite counting but how many boats have you made so far ?
pfew ! dunno, a few, but f.i. the Class T british sub has Ju_88's 3D model, the rest I did, the Kaichu is Mikhayl's typ 2, otherwise I'd say Ko Hyoteki, Kaidai 3B, Kaidai 4, Jyunsen B, Type C2, Type AM, Sen Toku (model is stock), Narwhal, maybe I forgot one or the other, there was also an early IJN sub with an ugly tower etc...

For how long are you modeling already and how long will your projects still go on ?
I started when I joined in Feb 2008 and have been working on a few mods other than subs and the IJN camapign like the IJN torpedoes etc...

I haven't really played since I started modding but I love it, to get those subs to move and breathe, I just love it ! I will continue till the IJN add on is finished (but there are always improvements to be made) and the Narwhal, and maybe the WWI mod. I don't really know how long, I'm not bored with it yet, more like addicted really !
BTW: The I-1 is actually a direct 1:1 copy of SMU-139
I knew that as the Narwhal is a copy of the U-Cruisers !

Ok, I will see then.
good.

I guess I told you too much then already, lol.

And while you are at it you can also add the MAD cables in the german bays.

It is amazing what was already available in WWI.
I agree !

keltos

keltos01 is offline   Reply With Quote