View Single Post
Old 05-23-15, 09:09 PM   #40
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
cool How about some RAOBF and Attack Disk shenanigans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaefer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinsue View Post
Ahoy Shaefer.....Finally!!....the exciting conclusion to the episode #11 cliff hanger! I've picked up a lot of good tips from all your map work.

Would it be possible to show some intercepts and attacks done using the RAOBF and the Attack Disc in your future episodes? Both these tools provide a lot of relevant target information quickly and would be very informative for those viewers not familiar with their use. I would love to see a practical demonstration on using the Attack Disc for a target intercept solution but could only find one on YT that unfortunately for me was in French.

There is an excellent printable PDF manual in your Silent Hunter 5 main directory for reference and some light reading here ~ C:\Ubisoft\Silent Hunter 5\The Wolves of Steel - Documentation\NewUIs_TDC_7_5_0_v18_ByTheDarkWraith \Documentation\Attack_Disc_Handbook.pdf
Thanks, Buddy!
It would be possible. I just need to hone my skills using these things, and read up some, so I get it right.
G'day Shaefer.... check out this link to Sjizzles cool new charts. He's just added the instructions for the attack disk among other things, into the user charts so now no more excuses!! http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show...&postcount=201

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote