View Single Post
Old 11-07-09, 11:18 AM   #182
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Yes it was my plan to leave the luftwaffe in DCG and move to the USSR due the fact that we've played the Luftwaffe till it really comes to its point of flying in a 109 and 190 is ''been there, done that'' but I can undesterand that some of you disagree if you do let it be heared.

Since we ran out of decent campaigns to play as the USA or RAF and DCG if you ask me has nothing really to offer for the Western Allied and does more for the east I thouhgt it was nice to change.

I'm still working on how to fine tune the AI in the DCG, but remember we are playing as the USSR in 1941 so we supposed to get our butts kicked, I try to tune it that it isn't at a insane level but still we would have to work hard in the early Russian aircraft.

This swap is for me the last effort in IL2 online play, the game is really showing its age and for me the only thing that keeps me hosting is you guys so I really want to make it work for all of us.

I will restart the campaign on monday, I will try to tune it the best I can in DCG to make it work better and perhaps I don't know if there is anything better then the current AI mod we use but if there is I will check it out.

Now If you have any suggestions or things to say, well please do

HunterICX