View Single Post
Old 04-28-12, 11:24 AM   #1619
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
I've had that one about three times from the same Bloody Blood Dragon, the best one is when he gets you as you're healing, so by the time you're killed, you're actually at full health and the magic animation is still going.
Mine was a blood dragon as well, I was on my way to clean out the bandits in Uttering Hill Cave and he attacked the mill on the river to the west of Windhelm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbury View Post
STOP!!

I am pretty sure that anything you change in the console will be saved, I haven't tried manipulating an NPCs skills myself though.
Well I will certainly try the console first and see what happens. If not...

Actually I'm looking to get into the CK and see how you go about changing the sound file that plays for certain things, I know it's possible as there are already mods out there for that. What I would like to do is replace the thunderclap that plays when Ulfric shouts in battle with the Fus Ro Dah shout used for the Nordic male player character. I never play a male character so I never hear it anyway, and Draugr shouts use something completely different.

But I will be doing the battle for Solitude soon and would like to have it before that, because that's probably the only time I will ever hear him shout in the game unless I decide to use the spouse/follower mod for him to make him a follower, which I can't see doing very often. I don't know if I want to try fooling with it right now but we'll see. At this point I don't even know if I have what I need to unpack whatever file all the game sounds are in.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote