View Single Post
Old 04-27-12, 05:01 PM   #1616
frau kaleun
Rear Admiral

Location: Skyri--oh who are we kidding, I'm probably at Lowe's. Again.
Downloads: 168
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbury View Post
I would actually think you just need to open the console, then target the NPC (you will see their Base ID appear in the top, centre of the console) then just use: removespell <spell ID>.

That is how it works with "addspell" so it stands to reason it would work to remove one.
Yeah, I've used console commands on targeted NPCs before. I just don't have any documentation stating that the add/remove spell commands work on them in addition to the player. Seems logical that they would, but who knows. Also don't know if using the command carries over with your saves or not, if I have to do it every time I load up I might as well look at ways to permanently remove it with a plugin or something.

OH GODS I DO NOT NEED TO START MAKING MODS FOR SKYRIM SOMEBODY STOP ME!!

Anyway it will probably be a while before I meet Marcurio in the game, so I don't need to worry about it right away. Still playing out the CW and it never seemed right to have him involved much in that anyway.

Also I killed me a dragon this week with poisoned arrows and melee so I'm feeling better about not having a ranged magic user around 24/7. Technically Stenvar helped but still, no magic except for 2/3 of the Unrelenting Force shout. Found out the Slow poison actually works on dragons, I guess by the time I tried it before my weapons were so OPed that we usually one-or two-shot everything so I never really saw the effect of it. It was fun watching him derp around at half speed while peppering him with arrows.

Altho the first time I got overconfident and ran right up to his head with my greatsword drawn, thinking I would get an awesome kill shot because he only had the teeniest tiniest amount of health left. Sadly it was just enough to chomp right down over the top half of my body and shake me around like a rag doll and then toss me away like the dead fool I was when he was done with me.

On the plus side, the killcam for that was pretty awesome.
frau kaleun is offline   Reply With Quote