View Single Post
Old 08-19-08, 12:16 PM   #12
Kloef
Weps

Downloads: 30
Uploads: 0

Just download TuneUp Utilities 2008 and you have a 30 day free program that automatically removes everything that does not belong on your system,so when you remove/uninstall software simply run the cleanup tool and your register and maps will be cleaned of any unwanted files.Best part is you dont have to buy it after 30 days,it just adds a little time penalty everyday so in 100 days you have to wait 7 minutes for it to run,not bad for a free program that isnt free.

Trust me this works,i've been using it for 5 years and it allways solves any install/uninstall problem including SH3/4.Even the really tough ones like Battlefield2.

It can make pc's that havent had any spyware/register/malware scanning for years run smooth again,i've cleaned alot of pc's for people over the years with this program removing hundreds of old registry entries,and you dont have to do anything manual cause there is allways a risk of you forgetting any important step,which corrupts the registry.And it can do alot of other things too like optimising internet connection and finetuning Internet Explorer..

Dont forget to back-up the gramophone/sound files etc before you use it..

http://www.dutchsubmarines.com/
Kloef is offline   Reply With Quote