View Single Post
Old 03-12-12, 11:59 AM   #424
I'm goin' down
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 813
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
As you have described above you don't need install specific files, simply install OMEGU addon.

But I have another question - how to safely uninstall KIUB from OM+OMEGU? I want to return to stock user interface, but with all OMEGU fixes. Is it possible?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcospanik View Post
i have the same question as Jaxa....is there any way how to get stock (sh3 like) interface for scopes and UZO (i really liked it, no insult to karamazovs work ) without interfeering other effects of OMEGU ??
...and also....with KiUB, how can I attack on surface, UZO is not recognizing any ship (i must identify it with attack scope).
thanks for reply
I do not know the answer to either of the questions. However, I would think that karamovnew should as he worked on the Kiub interface. I have not seen him for quite awhile, so I do not know if he is still around. Lurker created OM/OMEGU I think, and he no longer is around subsim. If others are out there, I do not know who they are. You could ask Jan Kyster or Peabody, as they may have some information that could help.
I'm goin' down is offline   Reply With Quote