View Single Post
Old 12-24-17, 12:30 AM   #562
CaptainX3
Electrician's Mate

Downloads: 6
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit484 View Post
something is wrong with the mod. the enemy boats in the 1968 campaign are picking up my L.A. class from over 10k away. they shoot torps at me and i shoot back down their bearing then evade only to have my own torp double back and sink me!!! this has happened 5 times in a row. and in each case i was up against tango boats. Also im using the new 109d mod, this same scenario has never happened before with your mod. thought you might want to know Captainx. I do have to say i really really like your mod. Also would it be possible to have it where when you click on either subs or surface ships that there can be sub-sections on those for different countries? If not thats cool just an idea that i think would help with classification.
The devs have been tweaking the AI over the last few game updates, I think they've overpowered it a bit. There isn't anything we can do from our end. We've been recommending everyone drop their difficulty by one level for the time being.

We've also been asking the devs for more sorting options for the subs and ships, but they haven't responded to that request yet. Unfortunately it's something they'll have to do from their end, we can't control it via modding.

New Playable Subs & More - A Mod For Cold Waters

https://github.com/CaptainX3/CW-Playable-Subs

"We'll settle this the old Navy way... the first guy to die loses!"
CaptainX3 is offline   Reply With Quote