View Single Post
Old 06-01-06, 06:16 AM   #112
Sixpack
Samurai Navy

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrax

I posted anonymously for years, until Sixpack called me out in a post in 2002. That era was my Subsim heyday, sparring with Kraut/Akula971 and Sixpack, I posted quite a bit. I don't post that much anymore, but I usually visit every day to check out what's going on. Damn, It's getting close to the 10 year mark for me.
S!
We sure had our load of fun back in the old days Vague memories still make me smile. Too bad there aint an archieve with those posts. I am sure the BDU has logged all of it tho'. But then again, my demotion (in disguise) by Neal would then again bcome public. So forgetaboutit.

I havent been playin' much on the puter for a while. I miss SH3 though. Too busy with various things. Time pressure sure is a she-dog.

Anyway, to answer Neal's question. I think I initially came here in 2001 (?) to check for news on the release date of SH2, expressing classic 'over the top' desparation in my first mail. Btw, Ive been playing SH1 all the while without subsim.com, can you believe it ? :-(

Cheers.