Originally Posted by Lopo
Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Quote:
Quote:
@OLC

Just installed last updates (Ubermod 2.2) and amazed to see that the attack periscope doesn't turn (observation periscope is working fine)...
Do you have any idea about that?

Thanks for your help

Lopo
Well, all is working fine... I just discover I cannot upgrade my IXB with a IX/2 tower, it blocks my attack periscope. That's all!
Is this a bug in my mod or not? I mean, if you upgrade your IXB with a IX/2 tower without my mod installed, does that work?
I still don't know... I will try when my current patrol will be finished and will tell you.
Please do! Also, are you using Malfunctions and Sabotage on SH3C? I can't remember what effects they have but a broken periscope might be one of them. :hmm:
Don't worry, I will have a look on it... I have a lot of work now so I play just half-hour per night before sleeping, so the test will wait a little...
Yes, I'm using Malfunctions and Sabotage but I had the same periscope broken twice after downloading...
Have had again the same problem after refuelling at U-461 in May 42... each time I have a double cross-line (first time I notice that!) in my attack periscope and it doesn't turn. I fix the problem disabling and enabling OLC Gui special for OLCE2... it doesn't seem to be a bug.

Lopo is offline   Reply With Quote