Old 02-08-19, 03:31 PM   #7411
merc4ulfate
DILLIGAF

Downloads: 210
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
your experience is very odd.
i take fire from every boat in the convoy, even the merchies, from 2000yds when i have the scope up 5-6 seconds. ting. ting. ting. all types of gunfire. when i am taking a shot at one of the ships with the draft mismatch, i have to leave the scope up longer to lock the target and then adjust the depth setting before firing, life gets very precious in those few extra moments.

AND, after the attack, when i am attempting to flee the scene, those little f*cker-DD's find me at 300 feet, running silent at 2 knots from more than a mile away. they must have some new secret s^it from the Nazi's. man, they just about tore me and my boat a new one.
so, merc, i could use some of your secret, silent elixir because my boat will be in the yard a good 5-6 weeks getting patched up.

seriously now, i wonder if you and i are playing under different difficulty settings. i don't know what they could be but we are experiencing very different game-behaviors.

On the .50 issue. My last career before the patch the USN kept the .50 on the boat all the way to the Balao. I never got anything more powerful than a .50 and it did't matter what class o boat none of the.50's would get off the horizon more than maybe 3 degrees. There should not have been .50's on th Balao.

On the AI strength of aggression and sensitivity I can not understand how I have the most passive IJN out there and another player have detections at 8000 yards.

I did a clean install and always start my campaigns from day one.

It doesn't matter if it is a DD, DE a CA or a anything else. They completely ignore the periscope at flank speed until the distance is 250 yards or less. While I was being pinged they could not find me underwater even with my periscope up at flank speed and would sail right past me at 700 yards.

Mercfulfate
将補
日本帝國海軍

merc4ulfate is offline   Reply With Quote