View Single Post
Old 02-01-11, 11:09 AM   #40
Fader_Berg
中国水兵

Downloads: 48
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Can I understand that the Range estimation and Crew rotation features work directly on any SH3 exe file, without any need to use H.Sie's work?
Yes, or at least most of the V1.4 exe-files. You don't need a V15D (h.sie) patched exe-file if you only intend to use features in patSH3r. In this case a range estimation fix and a beta crew rotation fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
It would be nice to see the crew rotate in full watch sections, i.e. in the german UBoats there was a "Port" and a "Starbord" watch, which rotated every 4 hours (I think it was 4, NYGM readme has accurate information about this). Even if the player wants to drag a crewmember around for exceptional situations (Attacks), could you make the crew rotate in those 2 watches
I'll put it on the wishlist and we'll see. I'll have to find a way to track in-game time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiebler View Post
This is a little embarrassing...
Don't be embarressed. The h.sie patch switching is not a key feature of patSH3r, as I see it. I just added it because it was so simple and I saw there was a need for it. You're more than welcome to bring your own solution to this and I'll drop mine.