Old 02-20-19, 05:59 AM   #11752
Sjizzle
Count Dracula

Downloads: 405
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi Guys
I have just started a new career again and noticed in Danzig there was only 1 ship my periscope could lock on to which I could not see so must be somewhere inside the harbor.

Shaefer also mentioned in his new videos that there was nothing in Stornoway harbor.

Peter
exactly there is 2 ships inside the harbor... if i remember as well there was around 6 - 8 ships

Edit and Update

i tried with 3 different mod list sober, mine, and vecko's amazing megamod and same thing only 2 ships in danzig inside the harbor....hmmmmmmm

Update 2

after testing on 3 computers with 3 different mods and read all OH II related mods documentation i found why...

this Mod OPEN HORIZONS II v2.5_TWoS Enhancement and in the read me file say

-Decreased number of anchored ships in allied/axis ports, especially in those which are too exposed and unprotected and/or in close proximity of enemy airbases.
- Remaining anchored allied shipping will now be packed inside harbors in order to protect them from underwater torpedo attacks (this wont be the case with American harbors BTW)

- Added mines and subnets on a few tricky places...
- Remove player's abilities to take provision (aka torpedo and fuel) in every "blue" coastal willage outhere. Only historically correct bases will be able to support U-Boat operations...
- Added one medium sized target in "Sea Trials" area (WA and TP campaign) so player wont be penalized because of low tonnage score if he decides to return to Kiel.
- Revised harbor protections waypoints in a desperate attempt to prevent infamous static destroyers in ports bug. (Coastal Waters campaign only).
- Reduced skill level of Polish task force in Danzing to "competent" / Polish submarines to "competent" and "veteran".
- Revised/added civ. traffic in a few axis ports.

so all is fine Thx Vecko again for the great mods and enhancements

Last edited by Sjizzle; 02-20-19 at 10:33 AM.
Sjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote