View Single Post
Old 11-18-08, 11:07 AM   #80
Graf Paper
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 2

I've tried that. Comparing the .cfg file in the ship's folder to the entries in EnglishNames.cfg leads me to two conclusions...
  1. There are ships which have folders in '..data\Sea' that are not listed in EnglishNames.cfg.
  2. There are ships listed in EnglishNames.cfg that do not have folders in '..data\Sea'.
Suffice it to say things are a real mess and I'm not sure if I'll ever get it all sorted out. I'm hoping I can because that should bring an end to the CTDs from using Community Units with the AOTD-AA-Ship-Schleuse-Bugfix.

Some of this might have been avoided if EnglishNames.cfg wasn't such a mess. That's why I'm making it alphabetical, to keep better track of the entries.

Thanks for the tip about the name in the ship's .cfg file, VD!

P.S. Shouldn't I keep the GWX entry 'LUS=HMT Aquitania' instead so your new Aquitania will show up in the campaign missions or is the 'LUS' tag what is used by the campaign so that 'LUS=Cunard Aquitania ocean liner' will still show Aquitania in all her glory without the need to edit the campaign files?

Ok..time for bed despite my overactive mind causing me to be restless. My eyeballs are bleeding from staring at text editors and files all night and half of the previous day.

Last edited by Graf Paper; 11-18-08 at 11:15 AM.
Graf Paper is offline   Reply With Quote