View Single Post
Old 03-13-16, 09:20 PM   #4449
razark
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 393
Uploads: 12

Ok, this is a problem I haven't run into before, and I didn't see it in a quick search through the thread.

It's mid 1943. My Gar-class boat just returned to port and got an upgrade to the conning tower. It went from the 1st version, with the bathtub AA gun deck, to the 2nd cut down version, with the tub removed, and the second gun mount added.

So now I've got two twin 20mm guns and one 40mm gun, but my 3" deck gun was moved to the forward deck. According the the TMO documentation, the Tambor/Gar classes can only have an aft deck gun. In the crew screen, I show the three AA gun crew slots, but my deck gun crew slots are gone. In addition, since the three AA guns are mounted two on the tower and one on the forward deck, one of my twin 20mm mounts is now rendering inside the deck gun. All of the guns operate properly, but the deck gun is slow to reload, which is normal when there is no crew assigned to it.

Anyone ever run into this? Anyone have any solutions?
It's kind of aggravating, since I've just started playing again after a long break, and I usually didn't get this far into the war back when I did play.

Edit:
I reloaded the game, and I'm still stuck with the forward deck gun, but my Crew Management screen now shows a section for Aft Deck Gun, but there are no slots inside that area. All deck gun options in the equipment selection screen show bow mounting as the only possibility.

Last edited by razark; 03-13-16 at 09:31 PM.
razark is online   Reply With Quote