Old 02-03-12, 08:37 PM   #5
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Many thanks!

TMO add a campaign start as "new construction" (1942 and 1943), in Mare Island, these starts donīt touch the RSRDC layers. Only the traffic in San Franciso Bay (present in TMO) is eliminated. I like an start in New London.

The mod add layers to RSRDC, but this mod is untouched. Also I need the authorizations of the authors of the ships (most taken from Operation Monsun and FOTRS).

Your help is very appreciated.

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo
Yes and No on the 'new construction' touching the RSRDC layers. This is the reason there is a TMO version of RSRDC because it added the 'new construction' career start and Flotilla to RSRDC that are present in TMO because RSRDC overwrites the files, so they had to be changed to work properly. It won't affect the 'traffic' but it will affect the MOD.

I just d/led the new versions and I like the way Ducimus did the sea trials, clever.

I also tested the allied bases using the mission editor and it does affect the .mis file. The start and end dates were removed and mission editor puts them back in for ALL bases, not just New London. So it will be either make a new .mis and add it to Campaign.cfg or create the file and copy/paste the new base so it does not affect the ones already there. Takes longer to expain it then to do it.

So you want a start from New London, I assume for "Sea Trials"?? Are you going to write the sea trials missions?

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote