Old 04-21-10, 09:04 AM   #902
morttheslayer
Soundman

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Hi Zee guessed you were busy

Zee and Kamaraden
Great shot of the Tiger advance it cries out for "The ride of the Valkyries"
played at full volume! Your framerates are pretty good considering, do you get a fair drop as you drive around/through the tree line just to S-E of Village C ? after the hillside dash - that was my big FPS hitpoint for some reason.
If we had rigs like animal we'd have no trouble taking on the whole Russian Army! mind you the home electricity bill would be a bit steep. I feel my hardware would improve a fair bit with a new (high spec) graphics card as said before.

Lc - My new "SLI Crutches" Pink Camo Bosom friend (in a Panzer Kamerade sort of way!!) The foundation pre Kursk release with the Tiger (famous photo) hammering a distant target has been superceded by the Tigers in Russia artwork (very nice) for Kursk Pre Alpha. Sorry can't remember the text details on screen as mine has changed now I'm up to v.5 Kursk but I remember the logo (that photo) very well.

However for the first "amalgamated mods" issue (The last big Pre Kursk file that is), file is ZW_MO_T34vsTiger_Pre_Kursk_Alpha_v1 zipped file.
I installed it right on top of the basic TvsT out of the box version. You'll know its OK if it fires up and runs the first German mission Tigers at Kurtenki which is different from the original advence of 2 Tigers to the river. Mission 3 can be installed now but I didn't this time as I wanted to keep my installation as clean as possible with patches.
Therefore I installed the Kursk pre alpha v.5 on top of the Pre Kursk Alpha v.1 and all was fine.

Hope this is clear, to avoid doubt after basic TvsT I installed 2 updates first Pre Kursk Alpha v.1 and next Kursk pre Alpha v.5. OK?
A fine and sunny ash free day in the UK
Lc I looked at all your posts - don't you ever go to bed????

Hope your up and running OK soon cos I'll need you at the AT ditch.
ATB Mort
morttheslayer is offline   Reply With Quote