View Single Post
Old 06-01-18, 05:47 PM   #7
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

If you want to mark things that survive your next savegame then you have to use Supermarks in which you can type-in useful data. For doing that chose a small zoom to start to place the mark and then go to a bigger zoom for moving the mark in precise position. Only these Supermarks will stay when saving the game, everything else will disappear when reloading game.

RN wouldn't make sense if the game would mark any radio contact for you, so you should do it yourself, and keep in mind that these radio contacts do not provide 100% precise information. In past mods shown in the tutorials (most of these are outdated) there are 'Ghost marks' appearing showing the exact location of contacts which makes RN futile, but I guess the current TWoS version has fixed that.
You can plot and mark everything, your own position only by asking the Navigator SPC - which is the only significant difference to non-RN, but I don't know the mechanic exactly because I play without RN (and still have to save my supermarks anyway).

Last edited by XenonSurf; 06-01-18 at 06:10 PM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote