View Single Post
Old 01-08-15, 04:55 AM   #43
Leitender
Planesman

Downloads: 50
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGN1 View Post
Sorry, guys, I'm confused by all your posts.
So am I. If Iīm not wrong, there exist at least 4 versions of Anvartīs FM30_up_Down-Mod: The original one for GWX, another one for LSH, one integrated in NYGM and his "alternative logic", published in this thread. Eventually dependant of the use of one of these big mods in combination with the appropriate FuMO mod and maybe in combination with altered boat or turm models (like we have it in makmanīs initial picture), there are some small side effects:

1. The mattress is perpendicular to the case, if lowered.

One solution is to change the mattressī position in Sensors.dat and/or FuMO30.anm, as described by Tycho

2. The mattress is extended, when the game starts.

Either correct the start entry as Tycho describes, or use Anvartīs alternative logic in combination with h.sieīs patch (Does that work with every installation?).

3. The mattress wonīt be lowered when the boat dives, if this is not especially ordered.

One solution is to combine all relevant diving orders with the "radar off" order by one key (Anvartīs solution). Another one is to do the changes Tycho describes if you use the mouse only.

My personal favourite is not to change the mod data, but to switch off the radar manually after having given the appropriate diving order. There are at least 30 seconds time until the boat vanishes below the surface and in my idea this is a kind of captainīs routine when starting a diving manouevre.

Anvartīs mod does not only show an animation, but gives the player also the abilitiy to control that animation manually and thus leads to the possibility to make "mistakes" while commanding the boat, at least in the visual presentation of it. Thatīs why I love such mods.

The 4th point was the discontinous movement of the mattress after being moved out, at least in my installation (?) Is there a solution for this?
Leitender is offline   Reply With Quote