View Single Post
Old 12-28-14, 12:18 PM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Ouh - I cannot tell. Just today I have downloaded the new files, and I have not installed them so far. TBH, this year was an Asserto Corsa year, I did not roll a single tank all time long... But there always should be the battle of 73 Easting, I think...

Check the download section of the eSim board, there currently are over 300 SP and almost 300 MP scenarios. Focus on the new ones, the older ones often are not adapted to the 3.0 edition of SBP and need manual tweaks.

Sorry for being late, i did not note your post.

P.S. Its a good idea anyway to familiarise yourself with the mission editor and the in-mission mission planner from very early on, since both interfaces are very similiar. The fist benefits you for adapting scenarios easily to your likings and needs, the second benefits you by understanding how to implement proper mission planning. And for a start, after you checked all what is in there: focus on one tank of your choice and familiarise yourself with it in depth, then master tatcics and formation amanagement . And not before then start to play with a multitude of different vehicles. Some tanks and IFVs have VERY different operation procedures, especially for the gunner.

P.P.S. And start to train using the auxiliary sight from early on. You'll need it, promised. Thermal and laser is all nice and well - and usually the first two items breaking when taking fire.