View Single Post
Old 07-06-12, 09:38 PM   #39
Onkel Neal
Born to Run Silent

Downloads: 534
Uploads: 224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Ask again the next time I say something unpopular, or something critical of technology.
I think you misunderstood what I meant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post
Imagine you would have listened to me when in a angry dispute with Subman back then I said that as an emergency treasure for hard times, solid gold beats stocks, paper and coins hands down, always, and since always. The value you would have invested in buying real gold back then (some years pre 2008), by now would have almost increased five-fold, the price since then went from 450 or so, to 2000. You would possibly be a rich man today.
Way ahead of you, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
That this is a "war", has been declared by characters like Bush, Wolfowitz and Cheney. I will leave Powell out of there, for now. But it is interesting to see how this media propaganda bull**** still works, in the minds of some. This climate of fear is ridiculous.
Can you really wage "war" against people not wearing a uniform, not belonging to a nation, and committing assassinations ? This is police and intelligence work, imho, and not war.

The US have declared war to several nations in the last decades, some were called interventions (the middle and south Americas), some war, for all kinds of reasons. Now they have declared war not only to terrorists, but to a religion.
Wait, you seem to have forgotten, the war has been processed by Obama and his administration for the last 4 years, and very briskly I might add. Why omit them? Come on, Catfish, you can do it. Say characters like Bush and Obama.

Declared war on a religon? I think if you use the word "declared", there has to be a declaration somewhere. I haven't seen it.