View Single Post
Old 07-20-17, 02:54 PM   #7108
kyle9154
Commander

Downloads: 368
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzcarraldo View Post
Yes. Only you don't ever receive an answer from BdU and it leaves you alone. Not ever the wolfpacks run at your call. But it is the same with integrated orders Magui or Anhenerbe.

Fitzcarraldo
See that defeats the point, I need those messages to come through so I can read if they want me to attack alone(wolfpack not nearby) or shadow and I won't know if I can't read those messages, anyways I'm sticking to my original list with out FM interiors and magUI, their just eye candy anyways and not what I deem absolutely essential. I don't think hitman's, Anhenerbe or any gui mods can work with integrated messages coming through, am I right?

Not ever the wolfpacks run at your call - that's false I've encountered plenty of convoy battles from me reporting their speed and bearing and yes they don't come all the time (weather, u boats not in the area, messages not getting through like real life) but it does work most of the time and it's the most brilliant addition ever, how could ubisoft release a uboat game without functioning wolfpacks is crazy to me.

Last edited by kyle9154; 07-20-17 at 03:08 PM.
kyle9154 is offline   Reply With Quote