View Single Post
Old 03-28-12, 04:05 PM   #22
Rubini
Ocean Warrior

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by J0313 View Post
This is great work my friend. Awesome job! Between you, Hsie and Stiebler, you guy's have made SH3 my favorite subsim. There are some questions I have regarding this mod of yours but it will have to wait until I get home from work and I can collect my thoughts. This really has more potential than is on the surface I think and I hope that you continue tinkering with it.
This is a good point. This really has a lot of more potential; for example we can add sound to almost any command on sh3 by key press (SH5 have this feature as stock). By imagerecon others iterations&scripts can be fired and so on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGN1 View Post
Thanks for the reply, Rubini

Any plans for releasing the source code so that others can get some inspiration

Once again, great work!

Regards, LGN1
The source code will be usefull only for AutoHotkey/Autoit fellows, as it is very complex at first for ppl that don't have programing experience. What I should like to see is others script proposals...if we have some new idea/consense about a new good script i can make it in few minutes now that i have the necessary knowledge.

Anyway I can release the souce code in a near future...let's wait for more feedbacks(good or not so good) first.