View Single Post
Old 05-24-19, 03:11 PM   #29
Sub187
Watch

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordInquisitor View Post
Silent Hunter was very moddable you could go from arcade to sim and various other factors. UBOAT while harder lacks that modularity. it will have in future but for now your somewhat stuck with default settings not everyone likes.
On what part would you like to see more modularity? As far as i've played, you can choose between manual/auto solution and targeting, manual/auto controlling the vessel, the guns, etc... I cant really think of another part where they can make the game more accessible.

The only thing I would still like to see is the ability to decide to load either a T1 or T2, instead of it being done automatically with the first at hand.

Oh, and this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by clayton
I chase a contact down, the game doesn't pull me out of fast travel, I sail past the target, then have to go to flank speed just to catch up to a 6 knot target (just so the game pops me out of whatever travel mode im in), and 9 times out of 10, I'm at the targets stern.
Getting kinda old, but I guess that's Unity for you.
@Zedi: This is a family-friendly forum and not a seedy harbor bar, so yeah, language is an issue
Sub187 is offline   Reply With Quote