View Single Post
Old 01-09-17, 11:07 AM   #11
bart
Frogman

Downloads: 245
Uploads: 0

I'm with GoldenRivet on this one, I would like to stick to fact rather than a fictitious outcome. However it would be good for the players efforts to affect the outcome to a certain extent even if we couldn't ultimately win the battle of the Atlantic.

I have high hopes for this game/sim but I really am hoping it isn't going to be an arcade style game, but they have to make it appealing to the masses to get it to sell, I guess not everyone is a hard core subsimer. But hopefully there will be the option to play with total immersion and the Devs make the game so the community can add mods.

I also really hope it's a success for them as this will mean they will continue to support the game officially instead of what happened to SH5 where only one official patch was released and the game was all but forgotten.

A new Subsim has been a long time coming, and think there is definitely a market for a new subsim. Lets hope they pull it off. I wish them all the best with it and look forward to the release with hope and optimism.