View Single Post
Old 03-22-18, 05:14 PM   #4533
KaleunMarco
Silent Hunter

Location: Chicago area, which is more dangerous than Omaha Beach.
Downloads: 433
Uploads: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Well, I'm sure you've read all about having the crew at Battle Stations too long, or being on Silent Running, etc. Another suggestion from the "days of old" was to remove a mod and then put it back in. Is Bigger Better Protractors still listed in dark text in JSGME, indicating it hasn't been overwritten? If so, that would be a good candidate to try.

One problem we still encounter doing FotRSU is 'bad' dates, such as February 29, or April 31. Any month with 30 days or less is a potential problem. Then there are the overlaps, where the terminating day for the old equipment is after the start date for the new. Those are the reasons some suggest staying out longer. Unfortunately, you as the player, have no easy way of finding out which date (if it is a date) is causing the trouble, nor which piece of gear it is - if it's gear...

The amount of extra time you stay out might have to be based upon getting past the end of the month, if you're into September... Can't be doing no upgrades on September 31st, 1944 - if that's what the root cause is...
i am stumped...out of ideas. i've checked the dates on all of the equipment, upgrades...everything seems to be in order. i have unloaded and reloaded all of the mods which solved nothing.

the only change(s) made were by SH4 between patrols...and my crew went from being happy and compliant to non-compliant and mutinous. no more shore leave for this crew. count the strawberries again.....

------------------------------------------------------------
Silent Hunter 4 1.5 Gold Edition on CDROM
LAA enabled
Dell XPS with 32 GB Ram running Win10
KaleunMarco is offline   Reply With Quote