View Single Post
Old 06-16-08, 11:23 PM   #9
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrut82
I hope that this WONDERFUL thingie will be embedded in PE, NSM or will be released as a little self-standing mod ;P I hate that when I show this unbelievable game to my friends and the first thing they always say when watching the external camera is "WTF? You're going ahead and the props are spinning like you're going backwards!" ^^
well this is more of a game "fix" than a mod so you should alter your game files directly in my opinion, then it will be in effect all the time no matter what mods you use. the only thing is if a mod changed that subs file (the one he shows you) then that mod when enabled will just have backwards props, so no biggy.

@ skwasjer - i like single stand alone fixes myself for the reason that joe might want fix a, b & c but mike doesnt like fix b, he only wants fix a & c.

stand alones IMO are better because everyone has the most creativity in what they want the game to be their way. that way by simply copying the mods you like into one, each person builds their own large mod customized to them and everything can be available to all without otherwise being forced to make changes you dont want to.