Old 07-26-11, 05:00 PM   #460
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by axx01 View Post

nice.

thx for the tip for music. btw, i am curious about the game sounds. i can't find a good english sound mod.
it is a mix of many sounds by many modders and sounds from internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by axx01 View Post
till then, i have troube with the stopwatch, small arm stucks at 12 min.

here's the most usefull info i found
http://www.subsim.com/radioroom/show....php?p=1713152
at Hitman's post is exactly the answer to your question .

look at entries for minutes of clocks (there are four clocks in MaGui so you must search for four entries for minutes of clocks and additionally four entries for the estimate minutes--this is the red small needle for minutes--dial 26,28,32,34,75,77,122 and 124)
these are the current values at these eight (8) entries :

DialVal=0,360
RealVal=0,60; minutes

the '360' is giving us one full circle(and stop) of minutes needle and the '60' is giving us 12 minutes for this one full round.

so, first you have to decide how many minutes you want your stopwatch to count in one full round.
if you replace the '60' with 120 ['60'x2] ..the stopwatch will count 24 minutes [ 12x2 ] in this one round.
if you replace the '60' with 150 ['60'x2,5] ..the stopwatch will count 30 minutes [ 12x2,5 ] in this one round and so on...that way you set how many minutes the stopwatch will count in one full round of minutes needle.

then if you want your stopwatch's minutes needle not to stop in one full round you simply multiply the '360' AND '60' with the SAME factor. if this factor=2 then the stopwatch's minute needle will make 2 full round and then will stop.

examples:

DialVal=0,360
RealVal=0,150; minutes
this will give you one full round(and stop) of 30 minutes.

DialVal=0,720
RealVal=0,300; minutes
this will give you two full rounds(and stop) of 30 minutes each.

DialVal=0,7200
RealVal=0,3000; minutes
this will give you twenty full rounds(and stop) of 30 minutes each.

finally ,don't forget to edit the clock's image in order to have printed on it and showing the altered values

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudewarrior View Post
Hi Makman,

What font did you use for the lettering? I should be able to figure out sizes just by comparing, but actually chasing down the font can be time consuming.

sorry Rudewarrior....can't remember this ! but by changing in graphical programm the fonts you can see in real time the letters changing shape so it will not take you so long to find out

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods