View Single Post
Old 09-13-13, 09:14 AM   #3
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I just found out that after connecting the devices without using CH manager, I was able to have the axis on both devices recognised, but I nevertheless cannot make the sim's menu accept butto9n inpouit from the throttle, only the stick. The fighterstick and ProThrottle get loisted in two separate columns, but the throttle is beign totally ignored when wanting to have its buttons used for a function.

A simulation that doers not work with some fothe most reliable and well-poroven hardwarekit around is not worth to mess around with any longer. The sim may be as polished as they claim - if I cannot access it by using it with CH gear, then it is crap, and the interface for CH and DCS interacting is broken.is broken.

And since I use this hardware and manager since 13 years and know they work extremely well with all other software I try them with, no matter the mode, it necessarily must be DCS being broken.

Google showed me meanwhile that I am not the only one having problems. Two categories of complaints: erratic assigning of axis, which is due to lacking knowledge (you need to choose one of the three sim modes in the options in order to have any modification recongised in flight), so this is solvable by information. But the other problem is with people being unable to get their CH gear runnign correctly and the DCS kit accepting keyboard commands via the CH manager. When you are hit by this, then you have lost: no solution. I even used a 37 pages manual on how to program the CH manager for A10, the only problem is: iot does not work what is written there.

I will not buy new hardware just for one game, even less since I am totally happy with CH. Good bye, DCS. Hope to not see you again.

Deinstalling now, that was enough fruitless working on workarounds.