View Single Post
Old 09-30-19, 02:44 PM   #7547
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canonicus View Post
Just remember that Repubs (or should they change the name to "Trumpists" to reflect their ultimate respect and allegiance to the new found Fuhrer)...
Are a small and shrinking part of the American electorate mostly made up of disaffected white males (white supremisists?) who like to sit on their fat asses and play Admiral.

BTW.. I don't hate anyone, not even trump, even thought I think he's a yellow haired,orange skinned wannabe dictator who cheats on his wife,income taxes,
likes to lock little babies in cages and is probably the Anti-Christ and has fooled a lot of other fools and BTW has contributed to Hillary Clinton's passed campaigns eight times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Whether or not this impeachment stuff goes any where, remains to be seen. But it has been worth the price of admission and extra popcorn to watch Trump on Twitter! He thrashing around like a beached whale, and looking more pathetic with each tweet! Tweet away Trump, tweet away, love the entertainment!!
I'm gonna guess that you guys are Democrats.

No I'm not psychic.

I'm just curious as to whether you had a preferred candidate in the Dem primary. And if so why. Anybody else can weigh in also.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke