CapnScurvy
Admiral

Downloads: 474
Uploads: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark bonamer View Post
how does this look?

private picture upload
That's a good image, and a very brief image address as I reply to this post. I think you've got it my friend!!

Propbeanie, Mark's system is a Windows 7, 64 bit. Dell xps (quad processors), 8 gigs of ram memory, GeForce video card....4 gig ram. He's running in 1600x900 x 32bit color x 60 hz which is his native resolution for his computer.

I don't know which version of Large Address Aware he downloaded? It depends on which .NetFramework version he has on his computer.

Which brings us to that very question......Mark, which .NetFramework are you using? Please read the Windows10; Large Address Aware; SH4 Install, about half way through you'll see where I instruct a person to open the computers "registry" to see what .NetFramework version is actually installed on your computer. Follow that to determine which version of LAA you should be using.

For all I know, Windows 7 OS may be directing their users to update their .NetFramework to a version 4.5.......if so, the correct version of LAA you should be using is the "laa_2_0_4_NetFramework_4_5.zip", instead of the original LAA version for a .NetFramework v3.5 which is "laa_2_0_4.zip". Please look to see Mark, which version of .NetFramework are you using? AND, which version of LAA did you download?

The HMS Shannon vs. USS Chesapeake outside Boston Harbor June 1, 1813

USS Chesapeake Captain James Lawrence lay mortally wounded...
Quote:
.."tell the men to fire faster, fight 'till she sinks,..boys don't give up the ship!"

Last edited by CapnScurvy; 07-14-17 at 09:45 AM.
CapnScurvy is offline   Reply With Quote