View Single Post
Old 02-10-17, 11:25 PM   #15
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

@Kendras I was able to make the Translation in the .Sim File and .Dat File.
.Dat The Node for NCO_FlowerMOD = Y Translation = 0.015, X Rotation = 0.005. in the .Sim, unit_Ship, obj_Hydro, Debug, Params =False, GC = True, SD = True, mass = 0, gc_height = 0.0, fr_ratio =0.5, Surfaced, displacement = 940, draught = 0, Submerged, draught = 0. all the 0's will put the Parameters like Gravity Center Height ( taken from half the Geometric bounding box ) and Draught for Surface and Submerged ( The object's draught[m]. If 0, then it is taken from the object's global position )
@The_Frog Thank You Sir!!! I saw this Thread and decided to show a little where I was on a before mentioned thread on the reworked Flower Class Corvette. I could not look at the Ship without seeing it closer to my vision ( Box Art from Revell 1/72 Scale Flower Class Corvette Platinum Edition ). Although these Textures are meant to "Help" Screenshots I never intended them as "Permanent" as they are Default NCO_Flower (as found in GWX 3.0 ). My intentions are to ask for help, serious help in the Texture Department as this is my weakest, novice area. I see your amazing A-Z Class destroyers, and Warships of all Types a Level I cannot attain anytime soon!!!
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote