View Single Post
Old 04-04-09, 07:41 AM   #67
Anvart
Admiral

Downloads: 122
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
It becomes spam when the spammer posts that they have no interest in creating the mod that they have been spamming about and it has been requested by the OP that the spammer start a new thread, rather than continue to post in the wrong thread - which you continue to do so. As I have said, this is the thread for a completed mod. If your comments are not concerning this completed mod, then you should start your own thread and I will be happily to give you assistance there.
May be you are right ...
But I do not understand what for to begin a new thread to receive the short answer?
Quote:
I don't know, you are hard to understand.
Yes, my big problem ...
Quote:
Thankyou Dr. Strangemodder. I think you are trying to imply here something about me wanting transparency of mods, or something to that effect. ... I have not shouted about 'transparency of mod solutions' to anyone.
Sorry ... i have told it not having in view of your person ...
Quote:
Why would I care about that? It doesn't affect me either way. Maybe you are operating under some false pretence about me, I don't know, you make little sense. I only did this mod because ...
If you want to create a better version of it, ...
I am here only to make the game better, ...
If you have not understood me i will try to repeat ...
I do not condemn and i do not discuss yours mod ...
You have made that wanted ... and it is good ...
I think it's the only possible solution with stable effect for today ...
I did not wish to discuss with you, but i have seen your "key phrase": #44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nisgeis View Post
It's not the initialisation, as some people have crew with eyes, who at some later date get a knock on the head and their eyes fall out. The problem, I have theorised, is bad target data being sent.

and your opinion on this problem became interesting to me ...
This problem is similar to a problem of collapsible forward planes ...
Don't worry thats all ...

Moses said: "Don't create yourself an idol"...
Anvart is offline   Reply With Quote