View Single Post
Old 03-16-17, 10:41 AM   #95
DicheBach
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 14
Uploads: 0

This looks fantastic. Now that I'm getting Robbin's MultiSH thing working, I will consider installing this as a separate install. I've already played with Fall of the Rising Sun a bit and really enjoyed it.

I then embarked on the ill-fated course of attempting to slop together TMO, RSRDC, Crew Fix, and FOTRS using nothing more than JSGME . . . without full comprehension of what I was doing, I said "Yes! Overwrite my stuff!" in response to JSGME warning me that trying to activate TMO on top of FOTRS could "adversely affect my game."

Needless to say it did!

So I back up, cleaned up directories, deactivated mods, rechecked validity of the vanilla game files, and I'm now doing it "the right way" (I think) using Multi-SH from the very beginning so that I have a simple tool for having multiple mod installs.

I assume I'm on the right track here eh?

Meaning: Ralles RealModSoup needs to be a separate install from Fall of the Rising Sun?