View Single Post
Old 04-14-16, 08:03 PM   #215
cdrsubron7
Sink'em All

Downloads: 305
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnScurvy View Post
As all things are in real life, things take a turn. Whether I complete my goals or not is up to me and whatever life puts in my path.

Several years ago I had a TIA while sitting at the computer working on SH4 modifications. It was a TIA rather than a Stroke because Stroke's cause lasting disabilities......mine thankfully were not. Although my symptoms were severe....I couldn't talk, nor move (total paralysis), I was lucky to be sitting in my desk chair listening to my wife explain what we were going to have for dinner when she finally realized I wasn't responsive. I wanted to tell her......but could not!! It wasn't until I began to fall forward out of the chair, that she caught me, figuring out what I wanted her to know but found it impossible to tell her. As the rescue squad took me away, I began to recover.

My point is, this game isn't worth collecting a blood clot due to sitting for long lengths of time at the computer!! If I complete what I'd like to do.......then I'll release it. If not.....no one is out a dime.

Thanks for the update, Capt. Right now your health is more important than any game ever would be.

God Bless!

Head Deep and Keep'em Astern" - LtCDR Samuel D Dealy
SHIV Guide | Imperial Japanese Navy | US Submarines

cdrsubron7 is offline   Reply With Quote